Hope Counseling Provides Group Therapy
Hope Counseling offers:
- Individual Counseling: Speak with a professional counselor online or in person.
- Couples Therapy: Book a counseling session between you and a loved one.
- Group Counseling: Family and relationship therapy is available for groups of three or more.
Hope Counseling wants to help you or your loved one who struggles with any life-controlling issue! Give us a call today… 855-939-2014
Group Therapy at Hope Counseling
Individuals looking for effective therapy methods to help a loved one can learn about group therapy used at our outpatient counseling center in Georgia.
Hope Counseling understands that families want to send a loved one to a safe, monitored environment where he or she receives personal care and individual therapies that help them recover from addictions, and heal emotional and mental disorders–whether brought on by trauma, foster care, adoption, or family genetics.
And while your loved one gets the help needed at the Teen Challenge Hope Counseling program for counseling, treatment, and expanding his or her knowledge, vocation choices, and valuable life skills, Hope Counseling also helps people improve mental and physical health through Group Therapy, led by licensed therapists.
What is Group Therapy?
Group therapy is a form of psychotherapy that involves one or more therapists working with several people at the same time. Group therapy is sometimes used alone, but it is also commonly integrated into a comprehensive treatment plan that also includes individual therapy and medication. The precise way the session is conducted depends largely on the goals of the group and the style of the therapist. Some therapists might encourage a more free-form style of dialogue, where each member participates as he or she sees fit. Other therapists instead have a specific plan for each session that might include having clients practice new skills with other members of the group.
The principal advantages of group therapy include:
- Group therapy allows people to receive the support and encouragement of the other members of the group. People participating in the group can see that others are going through the same thing, which can help them feel less alone.
- Group members can serve as role models for other members of the group. By observing someone successfully coping with a problem, other members of the group can see that there is hope for recovery. As each person progresses, they can, in turn, serve as a role model and support figure for others. This can help foster feelings of success and accomplishment.
- Group therapy is often very affordable. Instead of focusing on just one client at a time, the therapist can devote his or her time to a much larger group of people.
- Group therapy offers a safe haven. The setting allows people to practice behaviors and actions within the safety and security of the group.
- By working in a group, the therapist can see first-hand how each person responds to other people and behaves in social situations. Using this information, the therapist can provide valuable feedback to each client.
Group Therapy at Hope Counseling Builds Hope
That’s why Hope Counseling uses Group Therapy, to create a unique and effective approach to overcome addictions and behavior issues. We want each person to experience effective counseling as well as improve his or her daily life now, and back home with family.
If you want to learn more about how Group therapy effectively helps men, women, or families open up and heal at our counseling center, please call 855-939-2014 now.
Meet our Counselor!
Jim Goins, LPC
“I have over 14 years of experience in treating various life-controlling issues. Combined with my personal life experience, I believe that I can help you manage your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors in ways that work for you and not against you. If what you are doing is not actually helping you get what you want, let’s figure it out!”
Hope Counseling Southeast desires is to put hope within reach. To us, putting hope within reach is much more than a vision – it’s a reminder that what we’re doing has an eternal impact. It emphasizes that a one-size solution does not fit every need. It’s the motivation behind the work that we do. Through our caring, Christ-centered Hope Counseling program, we offer life transformation and proven solutions for life-controlling addictions and behaviors to men, women, and families.
Hope Counseling understands that sometimes our behaviors, thoughts, and emotions are not producing the results we would like. If you are finding the people, places, and things of your life to be daily all-consuming and exhausting, please know that we are here to help.
HOPE COUNSELING Offers In-Person or Online Counseling for MEN, WOMEN, and TEENS
Hope Counseling is a Teen Challenge Southeast drug and alcohol addiction outpatient and online counseling center. We are a low-cost, effective option. As a faith-based solution, we work with the whole person, solving the underlying initial causes of addiction, getting these addictive substances out of the individual’s system, and giving enough time, encouragement, and training to ensure the addiction doesn’t return.
Counseling That Fits Your Schedule!
Hope Counseling now offers treatment and support services via a secure virtual environment. Our telehealth counseling option allows clients to receive or continue group-based or individual treatment without needing an in-person visit.
If you want to learn more about Hope Counseling’s counseling rehab service effectively healing men, women, and teens, please call 855-939-2014 now.
"NO WARRANTY" LEGAL NOTICE: While independent outcomes studies have shown very high recovery rates for indiviuals in our programs, we cannot guarantee recovery for any particular individual. Recovery and future abstinence from addicting substances and the effects that such substances may have on the individual or their life, actions, or their future are entirely dependent on the individual and how well they apply the principles we have taught them. We are an educational institution, and how the individual in our program learns from what they are taught and modeled here, is totally up to them. Individuals who stay the full term (until graduation) have much better long-term recovery from addicitons than those who do not.